March 23, 2020/Empire Mini Storage - Middletown
Empire Mini Storage Responds to COVID-19
We are monitoring the situation with COVID-19. We will post our latest updates here.
To our valued customers,
With the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we at Empire Mini Storage are continuing to monitor developments and the guidance of public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
In light of recent developments, we wanted to provide you with an update on our efforts to continue to provide for your self-storage needs.
What you can expect from us
In accordance with the Shelter in Place order of Contra Costa County, our office will remain locked during business hours from March 17, 2020 to April 7, 2020.
In order to serve you we are open for business with limited operations. You can rent units or pay your rent via our online platform at www.SelfStorageMiddletown.com.com. In addition, we are still available by phone at (707) 9987-0220 or email at sales@SelfStorageMiddletown.com.com.com during business hours to assist you or answer any questions you may have. Our business hours may be subject to change during the Shelter in Place order.
Gate access will remain unchanged with access available during our posted office hours and extended gate access hours.
You can make a payment over the phone, through our website at www.SelfStorageMiddletown.com.com, or by placing your payment in the drop-box.
- We will continue to welcome you to our properties, but at this time we’ve asked our team members to maintain distance and operate through the window while speaking on the phone.
- We have provided guidance to our team members on hand-washing protocols, the importance of staying at home if they are ill, and enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas at our properties to the reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- We will make every effort to keep our properties operating as usual, to the extent possible while safeguarding the health and well-being of our employees and customers as we comply with the directives of national, state, and local authorities.
- Please accept our greeting as an expression of our appreciation for your patronage and consideration for your safety.
- It may become necessary for us to reduce access or office hours, limit the number of customers allowed on premises at any given time, or suspend access to all or parts of a storage facility, including the office, to deal with the potential impacts of the coronavirus outbreak, including deep cleanings or disinfection services.
- We continue to be guided by the advice and directions of public health authorities as we go forward.
Our request to you
- During this time, we ask for your patience and understanding should we have to adjust your customer experience to adapt to the ever-changing landscape.
- If you are in a group the CDC has designated as high-risk, or you are otherwise concerned about contracting the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we urge you to follow the advice of the public health community and make informed decisions about visiting public areas, including Empire Mini Storage locations, where you could be exposed to others who may carry the virus. The CDC’s list of those at risk can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html.
- We encourage you to use the various channels for interacting with us. All customers have access to their accounts through the “Pay Bill” tab on our website where you can review and manage their account and make online payments. In addition, customers can call our office during business hours where our team would be happy to assist.
- We urge you, as a member of the Empire Mini Storage family, to monitor the guidance of public health authorities and other sources of credible information. For your convenience, below are some references and resources for your consideration:
Thank you for being our customer. We look forward to continuing to meet your storage needs.